Pages

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Speaking of Inspiration - Nancy's Turning 1000!!

So, you know its INSPIRATION month over at Scrapbooking From the Inside Out. What a fantastic month to be inspired, don't you think? For my Southern Hemisphere friends, autumn is upon you, right? All those amazing, bright oranges and reds...CERTAINLY inspiring. For my Northern Hemisphere friends, the earth is waking up from a long winter and gently robing itself in the delicate color of spring flowers.

Speaking of flowers, this is one of my layouts from the Inspiration kit at SFTIO:


SO SO SO much fun to cut out all those little circles and layer them to create a gorgeous bouquet. I punched some with my circle punches, but honestly, cutting some of them by hand was the best thing because of size - and the fact that I love the imperfection.

Then I boosted them up with three different heights of dimensional adhesive:


Speaking of INSPIRATION, remember yesterday when I mentioned Nancy Doren? WELLLL...she's going to be posting her 1000th post on Friday.

And she's having a PARTY!!!

And YOU and ME and ALL OF OUR FRIENDS are invited...there will be PRIZES...(imagine me saying that in that tempting voice...the one I use when I'm trying to get you to eat chocolate with me!)


Its going to be SO much fun!!

So...what do you find inspiring in nature? What speaks to you? Is it birds? clouds? flowers? mountains? water? Let me know!!!

Peace, ya'll!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I don't think I realized how inspiring I find the mountains until we drove across country in January. Even with my altitude issues, there's just something about the air and trees that speak to me.

Christa said...

I love that layout Felicia!!! It's beautiful!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

adore the texture on this layout and the no-photo feature, too!