Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Two for Tuesday - Christmas Hats

Does anyone besides me collect Christmas stuff?  

Scrapbook paper, wrapping paper, cards, decorations...I'm a sucker for the colors and feel of Christmas...

And, gladly, there always seem to be plenty of pictures to draw from for Christmas layouts...at least in my world.

These are pretty old pics...2011...but they have been carted along to every crop I've been to for a year and never scrapped because I didn't bring the hefty Christmas Collection with me.

This last crop I did, I sorted out a Christmas kit, as it were, and went to work on some Christmas photos.

As you may well have noticed, this falls into my very favorite three photos on a shelf format...def one of my go tos!


I am so in love with these photos...these ages are some of the very best for kiddos. They would try on any hat and ham around in them for hours.


I can't get over how little my little is...they do grow up WAY too fast...but that is why I scrapbook!

Peace, ya'll!

No comments: