Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Swim

These photos are not new....

But they are significant.

My sweet big boy was not fond of getting his face wet. He didn't want to be in the shower, only a few inches of water in a tub.  Definitely not in a swimming pool.

So swimming lessons were a pretty big deal...as I look at these shots, my heart swells and my face has a huge grin...this was a moment that I will always remember.

I hope my little guy will too.


Really, this is a very simple approach...its all about the pictures and the story...its all about the moment when he mastered his own fear. 

He's already quite proud of this moment, even only a few years after the fact. He recognizes it as a moment of triumph. 

I hope this layout will help him remember the next time he comes up against something that he fears....

Peace, ya'll!


No comments: