Thursday, March 10, 2016

you & me (times two)

I admit it... I'm a shameless scraplifter. 

I LOVE the work of some of today's papercrafters and when they come up with a fabulous idea...I will shamelessly copy...and slightly modify to suit my needs.

Such is the case with these layouts I did of me and each of my boys...

I found this amazing layout byNancy Damiano on the Studio Calico Blog:



And I NEEDED to attempt one of my own....

I had two sets of pictures and one set of letters that was a color I will never use as long as I live. 

So...I made up a few boy words of my own and 





In retrospect....I would probably mat the pics.

BUT I love this use of letters...I like using things up and this certainly gave me a way to use up letters I didn't care for all that much.

I will def be doing something like this again!

Peace, ya'll!

No comments: