Pages

Thursday, March 03, 2016

Boas Go Here

Despite appearances, I've been a very busy scrapper....

I have about 30 layouts to share over the next few weeks and many more to come...

Not that I've been spending any crazy amount of time scrapping...just that I've actually been spending a NORMAL amount of time scrapping...

This, of course has to be fit in around my nutty "day job" schedule - which has turned into more of a nights and weekends job lately....

Still...I find that if I don't find time to create, I become cranky (or as my hubs would say, crankyER)

This little layout is just one big ole experiment:

I'm rather in love with mists...but I typically use them to make little splatters here and there. 

For this layout...I felt BRAVE.

I've gotten somewhat addicted to the Heidi Swapp Mixed Media Color Shine collections - three little mists in one package..

For some reason, I jut laid down a stencil and started spraying...

One thing led to another and suddenly there was a background!




Some distressed paper scraps, my OTHER addiction - WASHI - and my project was done.

Love it when my experimental projects actually yield a bookable layout!

Have an amazing day!!


No comments: