Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

I simply remember my favorite things…

Some days are so busy all I can do is pass longingly by my scrapbook studio sanctuary and gaze longingly at my favorite things…

So if I can’t create…I’ll blog about it…seems logical, right?

Alrighty then…

I’m a patterned paper girl…I love paper, especially patterned paper. I tend to favor certain manufactures in spurts…These days, it’s Echo Park, Bella Blvd and Pink Paislee.


And plain old white cardstock…followed closely by kraft. (and right now I'm in love with the MME cardstock!)




I love spray INK…LOVE it…my favorite used to be Mister Huey’s from Studio Calico…but these days, I’m diggin’ Heidi Swapp Color Shine…the colors are amazing and the Gold is the best I’ve ever seen.



My favorite adhesive “trick” is Scotch Mounting Tape. I use this stuff for all kinds of dimensional projects…I learned at a workshop taught by Angela Moen from The Button Farm to put it on the back of stickers, die cuts, and even chipboard.



One of my favorite tools is a little Close to My Heart edge distressor…I won it at a crop and it has been the best “win” of all, I think.



My final cool favorite is Perfect Paper Adhesive. May Flaum introduced me to this stuff while I was taking a workshop of hers on multi-media. It’s the greatest stuff. Matte finish, dries clear and holds fast very quickly..perfect for embellishments. 



There you have it...my favorite supplies of the moment. (actually...probably of all time...they are pretty universal).

Now...to find some time to hide out in that blessed craft room!!!

Peace, ya'll!

No comments: