Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Fort


One of the best parts about having little boys is that I have the perfect excuse for doing all sorts of things that might not be considered appropriate for an adult woman...like building forts.

Forts are a special kind of fun that we should make a part of life long fun.

I mean, how great would it be to come home on a cold, rainy day, pile some blankets on the floor, layer blankets over the couch, chairs and tables, grab a friend and a flash light and crawl inside for a snack or a nap?

Lets do it right now...who's with me?

As I approached this layout, Echo Park Paper's products seemed to perfectly fit my mood...To be honest, Echo Park is my go-to manufacturer for my little boy layouts. 

I don't know what it is, but they seem to put out super fun kid lines that are not overly cutesy...and the colors are always vibrant, saturated and just perfect for the photos of my boys.


AND, their products blend well when line mixing lines...This layout mingles papers from (a very old) Photo Freedom Volume 1 mini theme, the (very old) Scoot collection, the We Are Family collection , and the brand new Jack and Jill collection.


There is even a little scrap from the Independence Day collection. 


Super fun and so cute!!

Peace, ya'll!



No comments: