Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Card Friday

This is my final set of cards from the Embellish Kit November card kit

These last three are larger and/or square..


To be honest, I tend to like these larger or not "card" shaped cards...they catch my eye in stores and I really enjoyed making some of my own. 


This one is a 5 X 7 card...something special maybe for someone special...


For the final card, I took some liberties withe design. I didn't really like the design in the kit, so I played around until I came up with something I liked better. Go me, getting all creative! HAHA!


Christmas is in full swing in our home. I love this time of year...the expectancy, the kindness that is displayed, the generosity. I wish we could have THOSE things all year long!

Peace, ya'll!



No comments: