Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Authentic.

I'm a day late on this one...but I just HAVE to show you this kit...

As one last month of 2014 lies before us, its is only right that we end with AUTHENTIC at Inside Out.



I have serious love for this little baby...Its THE most colorful, luscious kit...and it made me WANT to just do 100 layouts about all the ways that I am trying to embrace authenticity and all the ways I fear I might not be fully authentic. 


Let me tell you, there is no word I want to embrace more than AUTHENTIC. I can think of a thousand ways that I hope my life embodies this one word.

And these beautiful products have me really excited to explore!!!

And...if you join us today by getting your own kit, there is an exclusive cut file available...its really amazing!

I'm working on being a more authentic artist, more true to my own style, more willing to play on layouts and really have fun with my art.

I will admit my fear of judgement is deep!

Come on over and explore Authentic with us!

Peace, ya'll!

No comments: