Monday, October 20, 2014

Mighty Machines

I suspect that  a large portion of my projects could be subtitled "I love B sides" 

Because I do. 

It could also be subtitled "I use old products when they are appropriate" 

Because I do that too!

My little man loves mighty machines - tractors and dump trucks and front loaders...(Oh My!)

I got down on my belly to get this shot of him sitting peacefully with his yellow machine, all tied up in a row...and the one shot was so perfect and so precious that I had to use it all by itself. 

I just don't want anything but the journaling and the photo to be the focus of this one, so I kept it simple...


A little ink and some embellishments from my various stashes of buttons, flair and brads...there is one new flair from Two Peas before their closing and one Jillibean wooden nickel. the rest are just bits and pieces that I came across in my little stash.


This star got an upgrade with a bit of red Fireworks mist...that stuff is amazing!  



And at the end, all you see is my sweet boy and his machines...all roaring to go!

Peace, ya'll!





No comments: