Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Artiste

I'm not sure what it is about Navy and Lime green together that just gets my attention - there is just something about it.

When I saw the Carta Bella Its a Celebration line, I had to have at least SOME of it.

This navy wave is To. Die. For.

I combined this with some Simple Stories, a little Jillibean soup, some October Afternoon - including some die cuts from an older Sidewalks flour sack.


These are pictures of my sweet Jayden when he was about three. He LOVES art and creating. When he was really tiny, he was dangerous to have in my studio...so I would push is little art desk up to my office door and he would sit there and chatter with me and do his own creating. 



The enamel dots are from Michaels' Recollections collection - that line is getting some pretty cool stuff in it!


There is, of course, some of my new favorite Gold mist - the Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold Lame


And because I don't sew on my layouts, some simple black lines with my hand marker finish it off. 

Peace, ya'll!







No comments: