Tuesday, September 02, 2014

THRIVE

Thrive = to grow or develop vigorously; to flourish; to prosper; to be fortunate or succeed.

What an interesting word to explore!!!

The new THRIVE kit is up over at Inside Out...



Can I tell you - its just awesome!  I love the colors and the words and exhuberance!!!

I was so in love with some of the contents that I had a difficult time choosing which to start with...I almost didn't feel worthy to do the supplies any harm...


This one is full of BasicGrey Highline and Heidi Swapp Favorite Things. There is a gorgeous set of Amy Tangerine aqua thickers and beautiful Distress Paint called Peacock Feathers...

I'm in LOVE with all the glorious color!!!

Go take a look...get yourself one, and play along with us this month while we work through TRIVE.

Peace, ya'll!!

No comments: