Friday, September 19, 2014

Card Friday


My final set of cards from one of my Embelish Kits card kit...A great set of Thanks / Thanksgiving cards. 


This particular card was so simple, and turned out just as cute as can be.


The Thanksgiving card is one of my favorites of this set. I just love the stacked banner and how the stickers look so gorgeous with just a bit of dimensional adhesive.


This final card originally had a Halloween sentiment. I don't really send Halloween cards, so I found some other options in the kit and went with one more "thanks" kind of sentiment. It turned out just as I wanted.


After working through a couple of these card kits, I cannot recommend the Embellish kits enough - especially for somebody like me who isn't really a "card" maker.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: