Monday, July 07, 2014

Mr. Sandman

It strikes me that my "chronological" layouts are really very different than my "art" layouts. I've been documenting some old pictures and getting through the stories of our every day lives lately.

Sometimes my scrapbooking focus is just to get layouts done and in books, to tell the stories that make our life OURS. 

I really want to get some of these older pictures into books so that the boys can look at them.

These photos about Jayden’s fascination with the sandbox at his Grandma’s. at the time, he loved being in the sand and having fun with the shovels and molds.

Again, I broke out some older supplies to get this done. This was actually created from one of my many self-made kits. The paper and blue canvas letters are so old I can’t even remember where they came from!  The clear stars are some old Heidi Swapp I had in my stash. The metallic stars are Doodlebug. The layout is updated to look fresh and new with a Polaroid frame from Recollections and stickers from Sn@p.


No comments: