Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

This Means No - another experiment

Happy Monday!!!

Here it is the end of September. That means that the next few weeks for me will be filled with preparations fo birthdays and Halloween, and my planning for the approaching Holiday Season.

But today, I'm here to share another happy experiment.

This one, believe it had NO sketches and also experiments with smaller photos - in this case 3 x 4.

For this one, I just wanted to showcase the two photos of Noah's hand motion when he wants to say no...NOW, at three, he just screams.

BUT when these photos were taken, he would wave his little hands in front of himself and just fuss at us.

The whole layout is elevated with one and sometimes two layers of dimensional adhesive, even under the border stickers.



I am in LOVE with the dimension and how the focus remains on the photos.

No comments: