Pages

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Sketch to Layout - Silly Boy

Remember this sketch from a few weeks ago?


Its from Allison Davis' Sketch Support blog. Once again, you can see the original sketch post (and download the printable sketch for yourself) HERE.

I've got one more layout gleaned from this sketch. (hey, when i find something I like, I stick with it!)


I tend to take photos of my kids in series with my fast action auto setting on my camera. The result is that I often have lots of pictures that tell a great story when I show them together. Building the layout is mostly about putting them in a logical order.

For this one, I was stash busting (actually, your going to see a few layouts from me in the near future that are stash-busting. I have SO MANY older but beautiful products in my stash - like this awesome Pink Paislee Prarie Hill collection. The colors are outstanding. The whole layout is from that same line with the exception of the Amy Tan letters.

Breaking out the older product and a twice-used sketch still results in a fresh new layout!

No comments: