Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sketch to Layout - Fun & Games

Having little boys is always fun and games...I have many many pictures of the littles doing what littles do.

In this case, a fun game of big brother pulling little brother in a small lego wagon.

I started with a sketch from Shimelle (my favorite!):


A bit of modification - my layers are visible on both sides, my journaling is superimposed over the layers in order to make room for the title, and then, the title itself, for which I used a Mister Huey's mask.

This layout has a number of lines mixed together - products from Heidi Swapp, Theresa Collins, Crate Paper, Studio Calico, Simple Stories, Pink Paislee and Recollections...truly scraps from my scrap bin. Another cool stash-buster!


So fun to put it all together and find a happy project at the end.

No comments: