Pages

Monday, September 09, 2013

Multiple Photo grids

Happy Monday!

Lets get this week off right by conquering a TON of photos (17 total) in TWO single page layouts!

I think I've told you before that I like to take series of photos with the fast action setting on my camera...It makes editing very hard to do.

The upside is that it gives me captures like those in the next two layouts.

The first one - boo poon - aka blue spoon - is of Noah feeding himself with his favorite blue spoon. Nine photos arranged in a simple three by three grid and primarily using the Heidi Swapp No Limits line:


The second - By Myself - pretty much tells the story entirely by the pictures - Noah pulling himself into the pub-height chairs all by himself. This one was harder. The photos had to be taller, but all still fit on one page. With all the photos, this one had to be kept simple. So, it is a bit of Basic Gray Hello and some extra-wide washi tape from my Studio Calico kit.


Completely love how letting the photos tell the story with minimum products works for me. I think I'll be doing this sort of layout again!

Peace, ya'll!

1 comment:

**** April **** said...

I have yet to have the courage to do this! They look fantastic!