Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Changing Perspectives - Game Boy

If you pay attention at all to my work, you know I have this habit of arranging my photos in a line down the left with larger photos on the right. 

I wanted to use this same approach, but with smaller photos, clustered together.

This arrangement was originally going to be set in the lower left of the page, making use of the alphabet down the right as a border. But the more I messed with it, the less I liked it...

Accidentally, I tipped the grid while messing around and then just fell in love with it.

Remember my post about Polaroid Love? I used some of the Studio Calico overlays to build some interest into the layout and then camped my journaling along the right border.

The result is a very fun layout, that is also very simple.


It perfectly displays my little guy's obsession with his Leap pad and the fun he has solving all the letter games he has. And I LOVE the misting in the background and the Basic Grey Pennants.

Tell me about your happy mistakes - what unintentional successes have you had?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The tilt really did make that page, didn't it?! I love it. :)