Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

All From One Kit

I don't often generate layouts from a single kit of products.

I use papers from lines together, but rarely execute an entire layout from one manufacturers product kit.

Echo Park Mini-Themes are great when you are in need of a few well-coordinated products to get things done.

I've been meaning to scrap these photos for some time. My kids have the greatest relationship with the grandparents that live here in our same city. Time on their back porch, in their living room, or at their dining room table is part of the fabric of our life.

I wanted them to both see this same layout, this same relationship, and how each of them were woven together, one with the other and both with their grandparents.

These photos were actually taken to a crop with the intention of using a different home-made page kit to get the layouts done. BUT I wanted to do two layouts of these photos - one for each of the boys. Unfortunately, kit I took with me didn't have enough of any one product to accomplish the identical layouts...

So, I purchased the Echo Park Boys Mini Theme:


Once again, This kit had enough of each thing to construct two layouts that both look like this:


Everything but the blue cardstock and journaling came from the one kit...NICE and DONE!

No comments: