Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hello!?!??! Is this thing on???

Wow...I've been a really bad blogger....

Its a good thing to take a break from things...I've obviously been doing THAT!!

No real news to report in terms of where I've been...just life and busy-ness. Its one of those time in my life where a good break was needed.

I've got some new things planned for this little bloggy and I'm working on that and more on it later...

I HAVE been doing some creating and have some things to share with you.

Since its my kiddo's last day of preschool today, I've been working on teacher gifts for end of the year.

I used THIS TUTORIAL from Scrapbook's Etc. and made some gift card holders.


They are mostly made with My Minds Eye Lime Twist papers, but there is some Stella and Rose in there as well as some stickers from Simple Stories.


The inside has a handy little pop-up that holds the gift card. I printed messages on colored cardstock, matted them and adhered them inside each card.


They were tied with some Jillibean Soup twine wrapped around several times before being sent in the back-packs to school.

This is definitely a project I will use again. its SO easy to make a super cute gift card holder!

Share you teacher gift ideas with me. 

I've got quite a few on my Gift Goodness Pinterest board. I'm always on the lookout for great ideas!

Peace, ya'll!

1 comment:

Meghann said...

Love those gift card holders! Good to see you back!