Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Two for Tuesday - this face and and What??

Today's Two for Tuesday is again from a sketch.

I started with this sketch from Donna Januzzi that I found on Write.Click.Scrapbook.


First up is this face. You can tell that the photos were way to full to crop to 3 x 4, so I expanded the photos to 4 x 4. I also replaced two photos with printed paper and embellishment squares for interest.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Paperbilities Kraft, Recollections White, Flute Kraft by Canvas Corp
Printed paper: Crate Paper Toy Box Collection Explore, Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer Hello Sunshine, The Girls Paperie On Holiday
Borders: Crate Paper Toy Box Collection
Buttons: Misc
Letters: Pebbles Happy Go Lucky
Star Punch: Fiskars
Adhesive: Glue Glider Pro, Recollections
Font: My Underwood

For my second layout, I just flipped the whole thing over and used circle punches rather than star punches...


Supplies:
Cardstock: Paperbilities Kraft, Recollections White, Flute Kraft by Canvas Corp
Printed paper: Red and ivory Swirl Reverse by Canvas Corp, 5 & dime Bubble Gum by October Afternoon, Love Notes Battenburg Love Notes by Making Memories
Borders: Studio Calico Kraft Border, Collage Press Tell your Story
Buttons: Misc
Tickets: My Minds Eye Savy “Never Enough”
Letters: Recollections
Circle Punch: EK Success
Adhesive: Glue Glider Pro, Recollections
Font: My Underwood

And today, I have a BONUS layout...

This one is a departure from my usual style...

I started with a sketch for this one too. I believe it came from Studio Calico...I jotted it down on a piece of paper and didn't make a notation of where it came from.

Anyway, its a super quick layout using one of my most favorite color combos - Navy and Yellow!


Cardstock: Recollections
Pirnted Paper: October Afternoon Fly a Kite Dandilions, Scrap Within Reach Industrial Park Market Street
Stars: Jillibean soup (traced)
Ink: Mister Huey’s Sunshine
Font: My Underwood
Adhesive: Glue Glider Pro

I'm curious...what sort of things have you done lately that are a departure from your normal way of doing things? A new recipe? New art technique? New running route?

Peace, ya'll!

No comments: