Thursday, January 12, 2012

Some time ago, I started counterfeiting kits following along with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog.

The first attempt I made to counterfeit a Studio Calico Kit. You can read more about which kit and my contents HERE:

My counterfeit looked like this:


I had not done ONE single layout from that kit as I had used several others instead as this one was put away in my studio and I hadn't gotten it out.

But I finally got it out and did this little layout...

Tinkering:


Supplies:

Cardstock: Craft (I believe this one is Bazzill, but honestly it's not labeled and I cannot remember)
Printed Paper: Pebbles Happy Go Lucky Dandy
Jillibean Soup Old World Cabbage Stew Diced Tomato
Creative Imaginations Creative Cafe Double Vision
Letters: Studio Calico Elementary Collection
Die Cuts: Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo
Ink: Papertray Ink
Buttons: My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Rosy Love
Brads: my Mind's Eye Lost and Found Market Street Love

This one is from a very simple sketch that I drew out thinking I had three photos to work with.

A few quick mods and it accommodates two!

Have a GREAT day!

Peace!

No comments: