Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

One Little Word - Redo

For 2011, my OLW was BUILD.

This is how BUILD is defined:

to construct by assembling and joining parts or materials
to establish, increase, or strengthen
to mold, form, or create
to increase or develop toward a maximum

I know I have not done these things in my life this year...

I'm going to do something about it...

Rather than choose a NEW word for 2012...

I'm going to REDO.

I'm using BUILD again.

Because this year, I want to get it RIGHT.

How about you?

What is your word for 2012?

Peace, ya'll!

3 comments:

Cate Brickell said...

you hav picked a new word!

my word is DO - I need to start DOing some stuff that I've committed to myself to do.

**** April **** said...

I've started thinking about this but... right now... I can't just grab anything that feels right. ??? I hope that's not a bad sign!

Anonymous said...

I have two words- resilience, and strength. Like an oak tree.