Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Muse - The One with the Art Book

I found this on Pinterest via my friend April.

It originally comes from Kay Winiecki Designs.

It is absolutely, positively brilliant.

I'm totally doing it.


Now, this muse inspired me to get creatively organized...totally something to be thinking about for the new year. And with two kids in school, LOTS of artwork and papers come home...I'm thinking this is the way to go. I can do it by year.

What about you? Would this inspire you to do something creatively organized?

Peace, ya'll!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That is an awesome idea! Eliot comes home with SO much artwork from preschool! Definitely a cool option. Thanks for sharing. :)

**** April **** said...

:) I actually just gathered up all of Josh's stuff from Kindergarten and preschool to scan in! I'm totally excited. The only problem I've encountered thus far is that some of those pages are HUUUUGE and won't fit on my scanner screen!