Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fun Little Christmas Gifts

I think that how you wrap a gift is half the fun of giving...

and lets, face it, who hasn't totally loved an amazingly packaged gift! Sometimes how a gift is packaged is the sole reason we buy it!

For a couple of gifts this year, I've made CD's of favorite music - as I have in the past.

Packaging in this case is easy - CD cover's with die cuts and stickers. The supplies for these all came from a single Paper Studio scrap pack and my Cricut Christmas Cheer cartridge:



Each cover was different and I let the recipients choose the one they wanted.

My second little pretty was a mini-lunch box that I got for $1 and supplies from an old Cloud 9 Design Christmas line plus some Basic Grey Basics sticker trims, a bit of bling from Want to Scrap, some random ribbon trims from my stash and those adorable little pins from Little Yellow Bicycle:


I really love that little ribbon + pin combo for putting a "bow" on a present.

Peace, ya'll!

2 comments:

MaryC said...

Super cute ideas!

**** April **** said...

Funny... my niece just sent us a wedding invitation... and their wedding invite... has two song lists.. his and hers. ??? I guess music is such a personal thing. It's like art -- hard to pick out for someone else.

I mean, I APPRECIATE their effort but??? I'm not going to listen to that... HOWEVER, if I got a bunch of Christmas songs...absolutely I'd throw it in there b/c they're just kind of universal... ya know!

I think it's a neat idea, however, so long as you know you're recipients favor your tunes. :)