Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2 for Tuesday - Christmas Tags

I have a bunch of presents that are being shipped around the country...and some for the teachers at the boy's school that needed a little extra something to look special. So, I made up a couple of batches of cool tags using scraps and some older supplies in my stash.

These were made using some scraps I had from Jillibean Soup, Collage Press and one other that I cannot remember. The stickers are from an old Cloud 9 Design Christmas collection and embellishments from Girl's Paperie.


The second set is scrap paper from October Afteroon, stickers from Basic Grey and some dimensional tree stickers from Making Memories...SO SIMPLE!


What do you do to give your packages that extra UMPH?

Peace, ya'll!

5 comments:

Mary C. said...

I wrap them. That's my umph. Ha-ha! I crack me up. Love your tags!

Anonymous said...

Your tags look lovely - to be honest sometimes if they get a wrapped pressie they are lucky - never mind the UMPH!

MiliPea Designs said...

I love your tags, so cute!

Lisa said...

no presents this year so no tags in my house but these are GORGEOUS!!!!

**** April **** said...

OMG those are AWESOME!!!!! AWESOME AWESOME... I wish I had 1/10th of your talent!