Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Muse - The One with the Orange Picture Frames

Today's muse was found on Traditional Home..

Now lets be honest...my home is far from traditional...its also far from modern, far from country, far from contemporary...what it is not far from is middle class suburban home with two small boys, a full time DAD and trees that always seem to be shedding their leaves on our lawn...

My home also suffers from bare-wall syndrome. I don't know if its from years of renting, an inability to CHOOSE artwork for myself and my family or the fact that I'm a commitment-phobe when it comes to putting holes in the walls. Whatever the root cause, the walls tend to be bare...ugh...

So...I LOVED this idea...becuase...well...because even though my walls are bare, I seem to have accumulated picture frames along the way. Odd, right?

AND there is so much to love about this muse that can make it an inspiration for scrapbooking, decorating, party planning...pretty much anything. Oh. And I love the orange/aqua/chocolate combo.


What would you do with this muse???

Peace, ya'll!!

No comments: