Not that you want to get to know me any better…but blogging is one of those things where I can capture what is going on RIGHT NOW…
So…this is a list of 10 things about me just right now in my life…
1) I read magazines backwards. Editors are VERY good at flow in magazines…I can get to the end of a magazine all too quickly and not even remember what I read. So, I start in the back and read the articles and look at the pictures in reverse order. I just see more that way.
2) If I had stayed married the first time, I would have been married 19 years. Which I definitely don’t feel old enough to be. If you’ve ever met my 2nd husband (that feels weird) – my amazing blessing from God – you know I’ve got the most amazing husband...and we’ve been married a lot less than 19 years and have two kids under 6…which makes me feel a WHOLE lot younger…most days.
3) There are currently only three colors my hair has never been: jet black, green and purple.
4) Dr. Seuss just might be my favorite author ever.
5) I secretly wish I lived on a farm.
6) I also secretly wish I lived in the dead center city in a loft with an open floor plan.
7) Appearantly, suburban living in the two-story traditional home isn’t my secret wish…although it includes a secret wish that has already come true – two kiddos.
8) I’m a design tv and blog junkie…some days it just blows me away that my home is still mostly contractor beige.
9) Fall is my favorite season because I love how everything looks spicy and smoky and golden and aged. And I like pumpkin spice lattes.
10) The only time I’m ever really alone is when I’m in the car on the way to and from work. For the most part, all other times in my life, there is a child around. Its kind of weird.
What about you? What is SO you right now?!?!?