Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011 Sneak

This is mostly a post for those who like cute kid posts...and of course for my mom:

These are some of the shots from this year's Pumpkin Patch adventure that included Noah for the first time.





Notice how few pumpkins there actually are?

That is because, #1 there was too much else to keep two little boys running around and #2 all the pumpkins had been PICKED and were on a stand for the kids to choose from.

It was totally different than years before, so my normal sittin' in the patch photo op was not even available. I think it had something to do with the oceans of rain we got earlier this year...i've heard it caused issues with the pumpkin farmers...

Anyway...it was a GREAT day in the sun and fresh air...

Peace, ya'll!

1 comment:

Arlene Camacho said...

awww...your sons are sooo adorable!

I've been wanting to take my teenyterrors out for pumpkin picking and am now worried that all the rain we've had may have made harvest a bit challenging! :eek!:

I love seeing pumpkin patch photos. :) TFS