Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

One for the Pumpkin Patch

Here's another layout from my October Counterfeit Kit.

I love to do photo collages this way...its fun to cut the photos down and then arrange and rearrange them until I get what I want.

Its not my usual way of doing a layout - I love a good sketch as a starting place - but it is great freedom to do a layout this way once in awhile.


Printed Paper:
For the Record Newsprint from Bella Road
Harlequin from 7gypsies
Avignon Decoration from 7 gypsies
Blue grasscloth paper from My Minds Eye
Ambrosia Orange Smoothie from Basic Grey

Cardstock:
Bazzill Powder Blue

Embellishments:
Mini Market alphas in Blue and Cream from October Afternoon
Ink: Stampin' Up in Pumpkin Pie, Ancient Ink in Chocolate

The cute pumpkins were inspired by Jill Cornell's Great Pumpkin Adventure layout seen in the October 2011 issue of Scrapbooks Etc.


Now, to process THIS year's pumpkin patch photos. It was a TOTALLY different experience with two kiddos this year.

Peace, ya'll!

9 comments:

Meghann Andrew said...

Those pieced pumpkins are so cute!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Looks great - I like how you used so many pictures, the harlequin print and the pumpkins!

Tara O said...

I LOOOOVEEEE your pumpkins!! Your LO rocks!

Jen Cro said...

I am going to be making those pumpkins for this years pictures. Very cute.

MiliPea Designs said...

Those pumpkins are adorable! Great layout!

Susanne said...

I like how that light blue complements the orange. Nice choice.

Anonymous said...

What a great page - I love all the photos and your paper choices are excellent - esp those pieced pumpkins!

Margie said...

The perfect Pumkin Patch page-so pretty! I love the pieced pumpkins!

Jimjams said...

Stunning photos in a gorgeous page, I love the paper-pieced pumpkins!