Pages

Friday, October 07, 2011

Do you Pumpkin?

We have not done pumpkin carving in my house for a very long time...like decades...

But I'm always completely blown away by the creative ways that pumpkins are used to decorate...

Now all of the ideas I'm about to share with you are "nice" ideas as my kiddo would say...they are non-scary and really so clever...

All of these images are from the Better Homes and Garden's site:

The bird's nest on his little head is TOO CUTE!


I love the whole all-natural accessories on these...and the expressions...they are like nerd parent pumpkins...


Cute and friendly monsters...CUTE CUTE CUTE


I really like these cuz they take the Mister Potato Head approach to pumpkin decorating...


And these come from the ever amazing Martha Stewart team:

Nervous albino pumpkins...awesome...


HEDGIES!!! oh, so adorable...


This one reminds me of some fairy tale forest:


I REALLY want to try this one...


And a pumpkin family...GET OUT!!!


What kind of pumpkin decor do you love?

Link me up with some good ideas you have!!!

2 comments:

**** April **** said...

I like to take the Mr. Potato Head pieces we have and let the boys poke them into the pumpkins and make Mr. Potato Head punkins. :)

Mary C. said...

WHY? WHY? Why did you show me this? I was not even thinking about pumpkins this year but no, you had to get the little thought poked into my brain.
Now I have to go buy some darn pumpkins and it's all your fault!
*sigh*
They ARE cute, though. I hope mine turn out...