Wednesday, September 07, 2011

One Sketch, One Scraplift

My primary way of scrapbooking is working from sketches...either modifications of those I find online or my own that I create for the pictures I have.

Its the easiest place to start - kind of like blueprint for building a home.

I found this sketch a bit ago on October Afternoon's Blog and pinned it on Pinterest.

I ended up using it to do TWO layouts of the kids eating popsicles...the first was this one of Jayden:



Cardstock: Worldwin Papers Colormates Orange Denim
Printed Paper: Basic Grey June Bug
Die Cut Stickers: Studio Calico State Fair, Jenni Bowlin Studio Play Date Banner
Letter Stickers: Recollections
Punch: EK Success Open Scallop Edger

Adhesive: Tombow Mono, Scotch Foam Mounting Tape

After I had the first layout done, I totally scraplifted myself and did this layout of Noah with his popsicle:



Cardstock: Bazzill
Printed Paper: Crate Paper Toy Box Explore, Sassafras Vintage Yummy Pleasantly Puzzled
Die Cut Letters: Jillibean Soup
Stickers: Studio Calico State Fair, Jenni Bowlin Studio Play Date Banner
Ink: Stampin’ Up Ruby Red
Adhesive: Tombow Mono, Scotch Foam Mounting Tape

So...start with a sketch, modify it, then scraplift yourself. That pretty much sums it up!

Peace, ya'll!

1 comment:

nancy said...

These are so cute, Felecia! I love to scraplift myself. :)