Pages

Monday, August 08, 2011

Monday Muse - The One with the Gold Mirror

I stumbled on House of Turquoise quite by accident. Its one gorgeous blog, tho.

It should be noted that "blues" is my favorite color. (all you musicians out there just give a groan!)

But seriously...I love the Blues...

And I love the blues...all blues...I'm convinced there is a shade for every occasion!1

Something about this muse...

I could sit and stare at the serene peacefulness for a good long while...

LOVE this retro-meets-modern...

LOVE the mirror...I think there was one of those in my first adult home, furnished, as I like to say, in "early Goodwill." Somehow it didn't look so chic in my house...

Anyway...colors, serenity, retro-meets-modern...you chose how to be inspired this time. There is lots to see:

1 comment:

Rachel said...

LOL. "Early Goodwill." I love it! :)