Friday, July 15, 2011

More CHA picks

Oh, the CHA stuff is coming out fast and furious now!!!

Here are a few additions to my desires:

Jillibean Soup's Christmas Eve Chowder - CUTE PENGUINS!!


Studio Calico's Journal Kits and Huey Masks:



American Crafts Daydreams line:


Crate Paper's new Farmhouse Collection has some sweet things...they are MASTERS at the cute button ensembles!



And I do really love their Random Collection too. Although I'm somewhat perplexed about how to use some of it...except this one:


And this one...I could use this one for sure...


Oh, and this one too....


Ok, maybe I'm not perplexed after all... apparently I have creative ideas for the whole thing.

Of all the school lines I've seen this time around, the Fancy Pants Off to School line is the one I like the best. I'm partial to Fancy Pants anyway, and a lot of the school themed lines I've seen so far are either too dark, too fussy or to cutesy for my style. I'm really liking their embellishments for this line:


I love love love Cosmo Cricket's new Tiny Text phrases...LOVE:




I'm kind of hit or miss with Lily Bee Designs...I love some of their lines and others I can pass on...but the new Memorandum Collection is one that I want all of! My favorites are this paper and the index cards:



And Imaginisce wins my award for the best product I didn't know I needed with Colored foam tape. I got to thinking about this and thought it brilliant. I'm forever trying to hide my foam tape and pop dots. I have some black ones, but sometimes, brown or red are better. (they have black too!)



One of the things I think Webster's Pages is amazing at is trims. They certainly do not disappoint this time out! I think I might have to go take some pictures of girl things just so I can use that pink feathery stuff.




And finally, a Christmas line I like...I love Christmas lines. Two years ago, I bought THREE complete Christmas lines. Since I have these adorable, rambunctious little boys, finding a line that is not too feminine, and not to nostalgic, and not to dark, is a challenge. This is the year of nostalgia and flowers in a lot of the Christmas lines. I love them, don't get me wrong...I just can't bring that home. It will never get used on actual projects. But Fancy Pants has the Christmas line I'll be hunting down this year - Saint Nick:


Since CHA is next week, I'm so looking forward to seeing what YOU think...do you have any favorites? Any front running craft and hobby supplies you see coming your way that you have to have?

Peace, ya'll!

3 comments:

MaryC said...

I am in love with the Farmhouse collection too. I fell for the Websters Pages Botanical Christmas. I also like the Authentique line - it's new this year and Cosmo Cricket's Social Club.

cate said...

this is the first time for a couple of years that I've been truly excited about CHA! now to tell my LSS which lines I'm hoping they get in stock!

shaina said...

gosh, i feel so out of the loop on scrapbooking things... i NEED to get my office unpacked. but these peeks from you have helped me. thanks for sharing and making me want to unpack! ;)