Thursday, July 07, 2011

Fave CHA Sneaks

If you know me, you know I love scrapbooking...

I always eagerly watch the CHA sneaks looking for something fun and interesting...Since CHA starts on July 19th, there are a lot of product sneaks out there this week.

So far, this is what I'm loving....

Echo Park's Country Drive - this is one of my favorite papers from that collection:



I'm loving Basic Grey's new Picadilly line:


Jillibean Soup has TWO sneaks out that I think I might need...

Sweet and Sour Soup:


And 6 Bean Soup


Graphic 45 has a new release called An ABC Primer that has lots of fun things:


I'm loving Studio Calico's Memoir line.


I'm forever a My Minds Eye fan...and I'm loving their sneaks:

Lost and Found Breeze (don't you LOVE these buttons!?!?!?!?)


I really am quite smitten with their 12 Days of Christmas Line.. This paper alone made me a fan:


And while I'm not a big Halloween paper fan, the Mischievous line has TONS of promise:


And I'm intriguedPink Paislee's new Mistable's Line...so much fun to be had here!


Of course I could never use all this stuff, but its very fun to see where the trends of papercrafting are headed!!!

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for more to come...

But have you seen anything YOU like?

2 comments:

Meghann said...

I really like when you share your CHA picks. I'm loving all of the SC lines & am anxiously waiting to see the Crate collections!

MaryC said...

You are making me covet...argh! The mistables....*sigh*