Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sunshine

Well...its time to post my very last layout as a Design Team member for Scrapbooking From the Inside Out.

It is somehow fitting that my last theme would be OPTIMISM and that my last layout would be SUNSHINE!!

SFTIO has certainly been a way for me to let the sunshine into my life...it got me thinking deep and hard about some things.

It got me onto my own scrapbook pages...something my boys may treasure one day.

It helped me to define what certain things have meant to me.

And this amazing community of scrapbookers have been my on line friends and supporters for the last year...and they are COOL!

This last layout seems to sum it up nicely for me:


My little clouds are a combo of Marshmallow Tattered Angels Mist and white paint:


Keep your eyes peeled for SFTIO layouts from the NEW design team. They are an amazing group of ladies:

Melissa Elsner - who is also the DT coordinator
Pamela Palmarini
Laura Croft
Jamie Long
Mette Kallander

And stay tuned here too...I have some mischief up my sleeve!

Peace, ya'll!

No comments: