Wednesday, June 01, 2011

OPTIMISM

Its June first...

Summer is here...

And the time is right...

For the Scrapbooking From the Inside Out OPTIMISM kit:


Its got amazing papers from Basic Grey, Little Yellow Bicycle, My Minds Eye and Lily Bee...

And there are some really GREAT embellishments in this kit:

Like these:


And these:


And these:


Oh, and these:


And these:


WHERE do you begin????

Well...

I began with whether or not I'm a "Half Empty, Half Full" kind of person:


I didn't want to do too much in the way of embellishment, just sort of explore the idea. BUT I did do some paper folding and border stickering and arrow cutting:


So, tell me, tell me...

Are you HALF FULL or HALF EMPTY!?!?!

Or does it depend on the day? the situation? the person?

What do you believe optimism is about?

Peace, ya'll!

2 comments:

Janine said...

hi Felecia, I have to say I am a glass half full kinda girl and in fact a few years ago I blogged about that and did a layout on that....and more or less used a glass of water as my photo too. I am looking forward to leaping into this kit and the theme for the month.

**** April **** said...

Great layout sister! I would have to say that it completely depends on what time of the month it is! Bwa ha ha ha!