Thursday, June 09, 2011

I Believe

I believe a lot of stuff...I think we all do, right?

But to explore the Scrapbooking From the Inside Out OPTIMISM kit, I limited my focus on the things I believe that are positive, and, well, optimistic...


The Little Yellow Bicycle Elizabeth Park paper has both a cool stripe of birds with a "love" tag and some very fussy cut-able butterflies. I decided to max out on this paper by fussy cutting a lot of the images and then popping them with some dimensional adhesive.


In terms of optimism, what sort of things do you believe?

Do you believe that love wins?

Do you believe people are basically good?

Does your faith factor into the equation?

Have a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!

Peace, ya'll!

2 comments:

MaryC said...

This is a wonderful layout, Felecia. Made me think about some things.

**** April **** said...

Beautiful... as always.

I sometimes wonder what the heck I believe but it always comes down to it...

1) that people -- generally speaking -- want to do good

2) that everythign in moderation is a-ok

Otherwise.... there are a lot of other more controversial things I believe... but I won't leave it on your blog! LOL