Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Another Counterfeit Kit

Still working on getting some kits ready for the Creating Keepsakes Convention at the end of August.

I love the Studio Calico Over the Moon Kit for June:


Here is my take:



I tried to get a very close approximation for each paper from my own stash. I subbed journaling cards from Simple stories for the Smash Pad and library pockets for the Smash Pockets.

Here is what is in this one:

Printed Cardstock:
Basic Grey Life Life of the Party How You’ve Grown
Pink Paislee Hometown Summer Green Acres
Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer Simple Pleasures
Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer Hello Sunshine
Studio Calico Elementary Penmanship
Jillibean Soup Atomic Soup Bunch of Matter
Prima Shabby Chick Apricot Tree
October Afternoon Fly a Kite Fireflies
Teresa Collins Freestyle Stars

Cardstock:
Paperbilities Cream
Paperbilities Kraft
Bazzill Carob
Bazzill Powder Blue
Bazzill Lizard

Embellishments:
American Crafts Thickers Gift Box Craft
Crate Paper Toy Box Collection Borders
Making Memories Teal Ledge Tiny Alphas
Jillibean Soup Arrows Corrugated Shapes
7gypsies tags
BoBunny Ad Lib Buttons
Simple Stories Vertical Journaling Card Elements
Misc Library Pockets

Every time I do one of these I'm surprised at how much I have in my stash that approximates what is in the kits that appeal to me.

I guess I'm fairly consistent in what I choose for scrapping supplies!!!

Now, just for sketches and photos to go with.

Peace!

No comments: