Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Weird Friends RULE

As I sifted though my many ideas about FRIENDSHIP for the Scrapbooking From the Inside Out monthly theme and kit, I couldn't help but smile over this girl:


Meet Teri.

Teri, meet the world...(well, my little slice of it anyway):

Teri and I refer to our selves as Weird Friends.

Why, you ask?

Well, because she is the person who not only brings out my..ummm....eclectic side, but she also APPRECIATES my weirdness.

And I appreciate hers.

She is the most genuinely transparent person I have ever met.

In fact, I hope to be as transparent as she is one day.

Its a beautiful thing...and besides, she understands that thing I have about gross feet...


Friends can bring out the crazy, silly part of us...in fact, I think that these kind of friends - the one's who encourage us to just go ahead and let it all hang out - are the coolest sort of friends. (I'm blessed...I think nearly all of my friends encourage me to just let it all hang out!) Do you have a friend who brings out your silly? One that you call when you want to do something totally whacky?

Peace, ya'll!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love my weird friends. I'm a weirdo, and completely unashamed of it, and I love, love, love, my friends who aren't afraid to just be weird and fun right along with me. :)
Great layout, btw! :)