Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Teacher Gifts

I don't know if any of Jayden's teachers read my blog, but it does post to Facebook and I am friends with some of them there....

So, if you are one of Jayden's teachers:

SPOILER ALERT!!! DON'T GO ANY FURTHER!

Ok...

Now...

Lets get to this cool idea...

I found THESE COOL TAGS over on eighteen25 along with the cool Chinese take out box and had an idea.

So...

I gathered the tags and some old Heidi Swapp tape:


And nail supplies along with clear Chinese Takeout Containers.


Packed the nail kit items in with a bit of white shreds.


Then wrapped them all up with the tape and the labels.


I had to do five of them, but they were super easy and so cute all stacked together!!!



So, whatcha think? What are YOU doing for teacher gifts this year?

Peace, ya'll!

4 comments:

Sugar said...

oh those are darling! I need to get going on mine.. I have one teacher for the youngest.. but lots of support at the school with her..
then the oldest has seven teachers.. ugh! lol

Anonymous said...

Totally cute idea! Hanna's got 7 teachers, male and female, that work at the same school as my mom - thinking I might send in cookies or something for them. No idea yet for Caleb's, who is one of about 40 teachers being let go by our school district due to budget issues, but I LOVE the fortune cookie box idea for wrapping!

**** April **** said...

OH what a cute and fancy idea!

Cate Brickell said...

loving the look of that tape! what a cute gift idea!