Pages

Sunday, May 01, 2011

FRIENDSHIP

Happy May Day, everyone!

My son asked me what May Day is...its hard to explain to a 4 year old.

How do I explain that single men and women dance around a pole with ribbons hoping to get entangled?  Its an odd thing to figure out. We talked about friends instead...much simpler.

Speaking of friends, its FRIENDSHIP month over at Scrapbooking From the Inside Out.

The kit is so gorgeous! I think I say that every month, but its SO TRUE!


Again, this month, I was extremely surprised about how amazingly versatile the kit was!

My first layout is about my first friend - my sister Kellie!!!


It has these really versatile and amazing zippers in it...I made a little flower - but more on that later!


Head on over to the Design Team Gallery and have a look at all the great inspiration there.

But before you go, tell me, who was YOUR first friend? What do you remember about them? Are you still in touch with them?

Peace, ya'll?

2 comments:

Cate Brickell said...

I love the pink and green colours in this kit! And the layout you have created tells such a special story!

Sugar said...

very pretty! happy may day to you!!

I don't really remember my first friend :( not a lot of memories of when I was little.. kinda sad..