Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

A Break from Regularly Scheduled Posting

Normally, I post layouts on Thursdays...

But here it is Thursday and no layout...hmmmm....

Well, THAT is because the Scrapbooking From The Inside Out Design Team is having a FRIENDSHIP BLOG HOP tomorrow.

So, stay tuned for that wonderfulness...we will be giving away a FRIENDSHIP kit to one lucky winner!

And, well...

I just don't know how to post on a Thursday without a layout.

So, here is the ONE challenge I managed to complete for the BPC Creative Crop that I participated in on National Scrapbooking Day. The challenge was to use WOOD or WOOD GRAIN. I used some tinted wood images to cut the circles and also used some wood brads:


Supplies: Printed grid paper - Pink Paislee; Cardstock - Reflections; Mists - Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist in Heney Dew Melon and Turquoise Blue;

No comments: