Thursday, April 14, 2011

Look Up

How about another layout from the RESILIENCE KIT from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out?

I say YES!

This is a super fun layout using some star cut outs and a little mist. First I traced and cut some stars, then misted over them with two colors to create a mask background effect.

Then I used some of them to create those little star vignettes.

And finally did the curvy line journaling...this layout was so much fun and very freeing!


Here is an up close of the journaling.


What do you need to remember to remain resilient? What, in your life, gives you the inspriation to get back up and get going?

Peace, ya'll!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Holy crap! I am LOVING your curvy line journaling. What a cool layout! I pretty much love everything about this. How is it that every layout you post becomes my new favorite one?! :)

Kimberlee said...

Beautiful journaling and layout. :) I love it.

Remembering "this too shall pass" is a good way to get through the tough times and to keep going.