Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WHAT!?!?!? 6 YEARS!?!??!? (a gift for you post)

Its official.

Happy Blogiversary to MEEEEEE!!!



Today, my happy little blog is 6 YEARS OLD!!!

I'll be honest, I blog because it gives me a place to pop off so that my head won't...if you know what I mean.

My own perfect little world...HA!

But I feel like celebrating...because I LOVE you, my readers...I love that you take the time out of your day to see what little bit of something I come up with to post here.

Monday Muses.

Heard at Our House posts.

My scrapbooking.

My personal explorations into faith and life and the universe and everything....

It seems like JUST when I need you most, you come through for me.

You leave a comment or praise a post or give me your precious thoughts on some subject I'm wandering through.

I've learned how to eat vegetarian, how cyber-friendships are just as rewarding (and sometimes MORE rewarding!) as face to face ffriendsships, how to clean green, how to make my own wrapping paper, what Etsy is and lets not forget pinterest.

Its been a rewarding and wonderful journey!!!

So...I was thinking I'd like to give a PRESENT to one of you for my 6 year blogiverary...

How about a little gift certificate?

I'm thinking $36 (for my 6 years!!!) to Amazon.


Sound like fun?

Just leave me a little comment love and I will draw a winner on SATURDAY, March 19.

Peace, ya'll!!!

19 comments:

Sareta Rita said...

Hey RED! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary. Wow look at how far God has brought you since the beginning. Relocation, 2 handsome and brilliant boys.... and of course and awesome friend. ME.... LOVE YOU BUNCHES AND MISS YOU LOTS. BIG HUGS TO THE FAMILY.

Kim Winter said...

Congrats on 6 years in the blog world! Love reading your blog!

**** April **** said...

Congrats! Whoda thunk it! :) (me! I would)

Happy blogoversary!

:)

Love ya sister!

Courtney Ketchie said...

I completely blog stalk you ( for at least 2 years!) and have never left a comment. That is how I roll:). I love reading your blog and seeing what's on your mind. You inspire me! Love u! Court

Bernice Hopper said...

Happy Anniversary. I didn't know blogging had been around that long!! hee hee ;o)

nancy said...

Yay Yay YAY!! I don't think I knew what a blog WAS six years ago... way to be a trendsetter! Huge congrats on your anniversary, friend!

Melissa said...

Wow! Happy Blogiversary to you! I need to pay attention to my anniversary too. I'm loving how Nancy, and now you are celebrating your beautiful blogs. And your writing talent, not to mention scrappy talent, make it an absolute pleasure to visit here! Thank you for sharing your life with all of us. :)

Unknown said...

Wow! Six years! Totally worth a celebration... I'll be happy dancing here. Happy blogiversary! :)

Anonymous said...

Six years of Blog...well with a little research Blog comes from a six letter word weblog. It started on the internet in 1994 and in 1997 it got is name when a journalist wrote an article and called it "We Blog" and since then the term Blog has stuck.

Needless to say you have made your BLOG special and have all the right Blogging qualities.

1.Your true and personal
2.You have built relationships through your blog
3.You write your feelings
4.You are adaptable to your audience
5.Your content is well thought out
6.You explain your points
7.You share your feelings
8.You write things that make people think.

Happy Birthday To You
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to 15 minute blog
Happy birthday to you!

And many more...Blogging years to grow on!!!

Meghann Andrew said...

Happy Blogiversary! That is such a nice gift! I love how deep you go with your layouts & journaling. Keep writing!

Paz said...

Happy 6 years!!!!! I am almost there myself:) I love your blog and I adore you. Here is to many many more!

heatherregina said...

Really, I do read your insightful and very entertaining blog very often. I appologize it takes a cash incentive to prompt me to comment. I am somewhat baffled and wholy impressed that you have time in your very busy life to share your wisdom and bear your soul in this medium.
I adore you

Linda said...

Congratulations! Six years...wow! I'm like the other comment - I'm not sure I even knew what a blog was six years ago!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on six wonderful, inspiring years!

Shaina Longstreet said...

happy blog-aversary!! :)

Rachel said...

Congrats, doll!

thriftycrafter said...

Love those rock chick pics, how about some then and now ones, you still sing!
Happy Anniversary from a dinosaur who is trying to set up her first blog!!!

lkayholmes said...

I love your blog! I cleaned my office based on one of your posts (recently) and planning to come up with my own Uberlist now too (good idea)!Thanks for explaining the number thing to me yesterday. Us accountants seem to think numbers need to be analyzed or something. Haha-- I guess not! Thanks for the inspiration. Happy Blog Anniversary!!!!

Diana said...

Congratulations Felecia!! Happy Anniversary!