Pages

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

INSPIRATION

Here it is...magical March 1!

I am so excited to reveal the new Scrapbooking From The Inside Out Kit - INSPIRATION.

Its so bright and gorgeous...it just makes me happy:


Just look at all that color! I've seriously not even BEGUN to explore the possibilities of this kit and this theme.

You can check out all the goodies in the kit by going HERE.

My first layout is about CUPCAKES...they are the perfect little edible canvasses. Its a little treat that Jayden and I like to make. We can pick the cake, the frosting, the sprinkels...its like a little mini-art project.

I tried to simulate the tops of cupcakes looking down from above:


Remind me some day to tell you how I simulated that sewing..because, while I have a machine to sew on, I don't actually have it out right this moment.

REALLY got into making these rosettes. They are particularly fun in the bright and sunny colors of this kit.


So, what inspires you? What are your muses?

Peace, ya'll!

1 comment:

Paz said...

I did not realize that you made those rosettes!! They came out awesome. Yay for layouts about cupcakes, had one today, hehe!