Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Muse - The One with the List and a sneaky peeky...

I found an AWESOME list of truths on a cool little bloggy I read called "Marc and Angel Hack Life." You can read the whole list here:

60 Inconvenient Personal Development Truths

My favorites?

3. A good idea without action is nothing at all.

8. If you keep doing what you’re doing, you’ll keep getting what you’re getting.

36. When you spend time worrying, you’re simply using your imagination to create things you don’t want.

59. If you want love, give love. If you want friends, be friendly. If you want money, provide value. It really is this simple.

And I love the final thought:

Remember, the extra mile is the stretch of road that’s never crowded.

Also, tomorrow is the reveal for the new Scrapbooking From the Inside Out Kit.

I thought I'd share some sneak peeks of what is to come:



Its BEAUTIFUL!!!

So, what is inspiring YOU this happy Monday??

Peace, ya'll!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Combine #3 and #8, and you get me signing up for a gluten-free cooking class at the nutrition school I'm considering. Thanks for the push!!

Paz said...

Love your sneaks. I see you had fun with that circle paper as well:)