Friday, February 04, 2011

Life through the eyes of a 4 year old with a cell phone

I often hand my cell phone to my 4 year old when I need him to be still and occupied - like in the cart at Walmart or when I have to use the restroom and I don't want him slithering into the adjoining stall on his belly.

He looks at all the pictures I have in there...there are TONS, hence the slowness of my cell phone upon occasion.

I was browsing them lately while waiting in some line and I came across some photos that I definitely did not take.

I'm thinking that the little man TOOK some photos while in control of my cell phone.

Here is what I found:

Hmmm..."guys" on the stairs, all lined up in their "cars" ready for a race...definitely not a picture I took.


Yep, there is one of me...I would never have taken a picture of myself from BELOW! Hello, doesn't he realize that makes you look like you have six chins?!?!?!


There he is in the cart at Walmart...


Another one in the cart at Walmart...with me behind him...


His Veggie Tales Jibbitz shoes...


OH, and joy of joys another picture of me and my chins...obviously I have something to say and I find it amusing.


Its funny to see the world through his eyes.

He has a camera of his own.

I wonder what works of art he's composed with that thing?

Peace, everyone!

4 comments:

Photographing Mom said...

Cute photos!! A budding photographer. :)

Rachel said...

I love it! :)
Eliot calls his stuffed animal friends his "guys" too, although I don't believe they've ever held a shoe race. hehehehe. Too cute.

Meghann said...

Hehe. This is so funny! BTW, you don't look like you have 6 chins. In fact, in that first photo of you, your hair looks really fab and bouncy!

**** April **** said...

I love just handing my kids the camera to see what they take photos of. For some reason, mine have both taken pictures of their feet! For real... it's a shoe thing....