Thursday, January 27, 2011

Is it REALLY time for the last layout from the January REFLECTION kit from Scrapbooking From the Inside Out?

Did we not just start this new year? Wow, time flies...

I plan to share some sneak peeks for the February kit in the next couple of days...but until then, my last layout:


Have you ever put your hand on a mirror and noticed that you can see the palm? there is a space between YOU and your reflection...no matter how close you get to a real mirror.

I did a lot of "fussy cutting" for this one. I just adored all the images I could cut out and layer.


Especially love the butterfly images in the kit this month...I could put butterflies on every single layout I do...

Have a BEAUTIFUL DAY everyone!!!

Peace.

2 comments:

Queen Mary said...

I had never thought of the space between and now I will! Now I won't think of anything else!

Meghann said...

Ooh! Fussy cutting paid off!